Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Progress Report (10/12 - 10/18)

What I accomplished the past week:
I set up my blog for my weekly progress in the project. I have installed the NetBeans IDE on my laptop and desktop. I set up the subversion within NetBeans by using Professor Eglash's information to log in  temporarily. I believe I checked out all the files without checking them back in, and am unsure how to fix this. Sorry to all those affected.

What I plan to do:
Gain more understanding of the Subversion as well as the code. Figure out what must be done to relate the core. I remember seeing something related to this in Professor Eglash's office during the first meeting I attended. Also, Figure out how or what must be done to link this blog to the CSDT Developers' Blogs portion of the wiki site.

No comments:

Post a Comment