Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Progress Report (11/2 - 11/8)

This week: I removed the codelets move by, move arc, write text, and increase line width by. I also renamed the codelets Move By 3D and Move Arc 3D to Move Straight and Move Arc. I made two new codelets, set heading and change heading. These codelets take a number and modify the direction to move in. Set is absolute and change is relative to the current heading. Although I have added more codelets, the overall feel is much less intimidating than before. This is mainly due to the decrease in the number of total arguments within all codelets. Lastly, I updated the demo script to work with the new set of functions.

Next week: Rework the codelet to draw arcs. I fear that the current way may be better if changed to not use iteration rather than the angle sweeping idea proposed. I will discuss this in the next meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment