Thursday, February 16, 2012

Progress Report (2/9 - 2/15)

Sorry for the late post. This is what I would have posted a couple days ago.

This week: I attempted a simple way of using super sampling to alleviate the jaggedness of the current arcs. This however didn't work. If I were to pursue this further it would require more work to be done but should be doable. I however would not likely be pursuing this. The main progress of this week was in my meeting with Jed. We met and he helped me to reach a possible solution. I did not have time to implement this solution, but plan to do so soon. Lastly, I commited the files on my desktop which worked but when I pulled them on my laptop running the project results in an error.

Next Week: I plan to fix the error and start implementing what Jed has informed me about

No comments:

Post a Comment